What's It All About

Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Stitch Back in Twine New Release Hippy Birthday!

My Stitch Back in Twine New Release is this adorable "love child" which I made into a birthday card with a quirky sentiment from Create with TLC



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and DCWV The Girlie Stack
  • flower child was colored using Spectrum Noir and Whisper Strokes Markers, gel pen accents and of course, The Stickles Fairy had to add her special touches
  • quirky sentiment is from Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges and mounted on coordinating paper

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love. 


Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. wonderful blog and simply love your hippy birthday girl .. thanku for sharing ... mystitchbackintwine digi's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card..love the PP you have used..and cute image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness