What's It All About

Sunday, March 12, 2017

A Best Friend is Like a 4-Leaf Clover

Friendship - - - don't you just love this kitty and mouse being besties for St. Patty's Day?


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is actually from Pat Catan's with those embossed shamrocks with Company G green background paper
  • image was pre-colored with Stickles Accents and fussy cut around the edges and gel pen
  • heart button from stash
  • ribbon is St. Patrick's Day from a previous swap
  • sentiment with rounded corners

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy over your adorable St. Patty's day card. Where did you find that cute digital stamp? I should start joining some challenges to motivate myself. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynne. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness