What's It All About

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spring Garden Blog Hop with Create with TLC

Welcome to Create with TLC Spring Garden Blog Hop with a freebie Create with TLC image with every step along the way!!! Spring is right around the corner - at least I'm hoping it is!!! Pittsburgh, PA is expecting snow this weekend!!!!!

If you have arrived from Lisa Lynn, then you are in the right place - if not, here is the complete list of my Create with TLC teamies:
Lynne (you are here)

The image that is available for you on my blog is Vintage Seed Packed Beans Sketched. Just right click on the image and save the file for your own personal used

I had a lot of fun creating with this image. I know I haven't been around much lately but I thoroughly enjoyed making this card:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock 5.5 x 6 inch card with scraps as the background
  • yellow gingham scraps on the right side using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
  • ribbon wrapped around background and tied in bow
  • image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils and chalked around the edges
  • sucker stick was put behind the seed packet to resemble when I plant seeds and use the seed packet as my marker
  • sentiment, "Spring comes to Life" is also from Create with TLC from a previous club with rounded corners
  • brown buttons to resemble the mound of dirt and a frog button from my button stash
  •  Spring Subway Art is from Create with TLC chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps with the opposite side have a butterfly scrap piece of paper


Your next stop on our hop is Rhonda Sue

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

22 comments:

  1. I love the card~! How fun it would be to receive this one. Thank you for being such a dedicated member of the TLC Team.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn your card is just precious. Love how you make the seed packet as a marker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! The vintage image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun creation Lynne and I love beans.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, It has been a while since I stopped by here. Good to see you again on here. Thank you for the beans clipart. I love your card. Wonderful sentiment and cut frog button. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute button bean stake. Thanks so much,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job - I like how you added the buttons - thanks for the hop and the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card turned out great, and I love the little froggy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, spring and beans go together! All winter I wanted spring to come and now I wish it was a few more weeks away. Great colors on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, yellow beans. My favourite. Love the creation you made--so bright and spring like.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card - thank you for sharing - great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on your card, Lynne! Thanks for sharing the inspiration and being a part of Paulette's blog hop! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card! I am so glad you are a part of the team and the hops!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Lynneand I always love subway art. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty layout. Lovely design and colours. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynne, fantastic job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness