What's It All About

Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Kayla

It was Bob's niece, Kayla's, birthday last week and this is the very special card I made for her . . . . 




The image, Estelle, is an oldie but goodie from The Stamping Chef which sew reminded me of Kayla with her beautiful long dark hair and she's a teenager which is a hard age to create a birthday card for which made this image purrrrfect!!!

RECIPE:
  • card was cut 5.5 x 8.5 inches using Recollection purple Cardstock
  • background paper was cut 5 x 3.75 inches and is DCWV Girl Frille Stack with 180 6x6 inch pieces of paper in the stack which I found at JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts near the register recently for $4.00!!
  • Estelle was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on my card 
  • sentiments, "It's your day to celebrate" and "wishing you gifts and giggles" were recent freebies from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges 
  • ribbon is Darice Satin Edged Organza
  • rhinestones are Say it with Baby Bling Want 2 Scrap self-adhesive bling
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 

Crafting by Designs Month-Long Anything Goes in February

2 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness